SERVAGel™ precast vertical gels for mini slab gel electrophoresis are ready-to-use, prepared from acrylamide-bis and cast into unbreakable plastic cassettes. The format of 10 x 10 cm is compatible with many slab gel tank systems. SERVAGel™ is shipped in a vacuum sealed bag.
SERVA offers precast gels in cassettes for the vertical electrophoresis of proteins. Using the new SERVAGel™ you can separate your protein samples in the presence (SDS PAGE) or absence (native PAGE) of SDS. The main benefits of the new SERVAGel™ precast gels are the separation performance, the excellent staining/destaining properties and the overall easy handling. Each gel is packed into a single bag.
With the 1 mm thin gels 10 or 12 samples can be analyzed, the separation distance is 7 cm. Poured in stable cassettes with a format of 10 x 10 x 0.7 cm the precast gels will fit perfectly into the the BlueVertical™ PRIME™ Mini Slab gel Unit. The cassette gels are compatible with most commercially available slab gel tanks, e. g. the mini vertical systems Mighty Small II (SE 260) and miniVE (SE 300) from Hoefer.
- Premium resolution, superb band sharpness
- Easy and safe to operate, no leakage
- Short set-up times, gels are ready-to-use
- Unbreakable plastic cassette, recyclable
- Risk to health reduced to minimum (polymerized acrylamide, no toxic monomer)
SERVAGel™ Vertical Gels for 1D- and 2D-SDS PAGE available as
- SERVAGel™ TG PRiME™ Tris/Glycine gel for standard and fast electrophoresis (approx. 35 min) according to Laemmli (Nature, 1970) with long shelf life
- SERVAGel™ Neutral gel pH 7.4 with long shelf life, suitable for different running buffer, e.g. Tris/Glycine or Tris/Tricine, and a separation range from 5 up to 200 kDa
- SERVAGel™ Neutral HSE gel for high speed electrophoresis (20 min) with long shelf life
The SERVAGel™ N gels (cat. nos. 43250, 43251, 43252, 43253) were developed for native gel electrophoresis. These gels can be operated in Blue and Clear Native buffer systems. Due to their neutral buffer system, the SERVAGel™ N gels feature extended shelf life.
SERVAGel™ is a trademark of SERVA.
PRiME™ stands for Premium Resolution in Minigel Electrophoresis.