Bacterial DNA Isolation for Next Genertation Sequencing von Molzym
Sensitivity: Enabling ultra-deep analysis of microbiomes | Purity: Enabling contamination-free, unbiased ultra-deep microbiome bioanalysis | Validated for more than 200 genera of bacteria and 65 genera of fungi | Compatible to Illumina, 454, SOLiD, Helicos, Sanger, Digital PCR, Arrays
The Ultra-Deep Microbiome Prep Kit is the ultimate solution combining protocols for the removal of human/animal host DNA and extraction of enriched microbial DNA. The Ultra-Deep Microbiome Prep allows for significantly deeper sequencing compared to conventional DNA isolation and comprises the following steps
- Microbiome Enrichment: The Ultra-Deep Microbiome Prep contains all reagents and plastics required for enrichment of microbial DNA and removal of human/animal and “dead” microbial DNA.
- Contamination-free microbial DNA isolation: The Ultra-Deep Microbiome Prep contains all reagents, buffers and spin columns required for sensitive and contamination-free microbial DNA isolation.
- Custom assay development: The Ultra-Deep Microbiome Prep can be combined with Molzym's ultra-pure mastermixes and DNA-free water for background-free and high quality library preparation.
- Controls: For calibration and validation of sequencing depth Molzym's internal and positive controls can be combined with the Ultra-Deep Microbiome Prep facilitating quantitative NGS approaches.
The Ultra-Deep Microbiome Prep is the perfect kit for ultra-sensitive identification of a broad range of bacteria and fungi from a variety of sample types. DNA extraction is supplied for whole blood, primary body fluids, including CSF and synovial fluid, BAL, exudates like sputum and urine, human and animal tissues, biopsies, and biofilms. As an important character the Ultra-Deep Microbiome Prep enables detecting and indentifying microorganisms that are viable but not growing in culture.
Kit Content (25 or 50 reactions)
- Isolation of enriched microbiome DNA
- Removal of irrelevant human/animal and “dead” microbial DNA
- DNA-free reagents and plastics enabling contamination-free, ultra-deep microbiome bioanalysis
- Small and large volumes: 0.2 to 10ml samples and tissue